Business Insider: Science (2015)
- Stand tall and reach your arms to the sky as you inhale.
- Exhale and bend over into a forward full.
- Place your hands on the floor and step into plank.
- Lift your hips toward the sky gently “peddle” feet so that heels are encouraged to touch the floor.
- Bring yourself to a child's pose position, resting your hips on your heels with arms on the floor reaching past your head.
- Come up to a kneeling position.
- Enter into a plank.
- Step your feet to your hands.
- Roll through your spine to stand.
- Repeat 4 more times.