If you have a family, schedule pizza night once a week. Take everyone to the grocery store and assign each
person a certain number of veggies to choose to use as the topping. Make pizza night special by everyone purchasing and participating in the preparation turning pizza night into a family tradition!
1 cup warm water
1 package yeast
1 TBSP date sugar or maple syrup
2 3/4 cups white whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp salt
Pizza/pasta sauce – add tomato paste to pasta sauce to thicken, if desired
All the veggies
Hot sauce or chili flakes
1. In a large bowl, add warm water to flour and yeast.
2. Mix in the sugar/syrup and salt.
3. Mix until dough is firm.
4. Let rise for 1-2 hours.
5. Prehead oven to 425 degrees.
6. Line a pan with parchment paper.
7. Place dough on paper and top with oil-free sauce and toppings of choice