How are you feeling? Lately, we have been hearing that you & your clients are feeling bloated, groggy, and unwell. Here are our 5 easy-to-implement tips for weight loss & overall health improvement. Use them yourself or share them with your community.
- Drink 8-16oz of water before a meal. Many studies show that drinking water ½ hour prior to a meal can increase weight loss by up to 44% over a 3-month period.
- Eat foods high in fiber like beans, potatoes, fruits and veggies. They are also satiating- meaning they fill you up so that you don’t feel deprived.
- Load your meals with foods containing high-water content. Studies have shown that eating a salad or soup containing high-water content such as fruits and veggies fill you up so that you tend to eat less overall calories
- Take your time to eat. No “fast food” in the way of the choices we make or the time it takes to eat. Sit, savor, and be satisfied. Eating too quickly on a regular basis can lead to weight gain.
- When cooking, graze on carrots, celery, apples, or oranges so that you are not eating your calories before you even sit down to the meal.