Are you having a difficult time focusing lately? Here are our quick and easy tips to help you clear your brain & focus on your tasks.
1. Get at least 8 hours of sleep! Good sleep is the foundation of mental clarity
2. Eliminate distractions when working on a challenging mental task. Constant distraction in the form of the urge to check your phone, check the internet, check anything, is a complete distraction. Commit and go!
3. Get rid of clutter. Constantly looking at too much “stuff” adds to your feeling of disorganization and confusion.
4. Fasting, prolonged or intermittent has been shown to improve cognitive function.
5. Be mindful and live in the moment. Reminding yourself that the only time we have is right now can be a great motivator to keep focused on your task